The Posters and Demos Track of ESWC provides a forum for late-breaking results, on-going research projects, and innovative ideas, as well as prototypes of semantic technologies and their applications in various domains. Submissions to the Posters and Demos Track may cover all areas of Semantic Web research and applications, such as Linked Data and Knowledge Graphs, Ontologies, Reasoning, Natural Language Processing and Understanding, Machine and Deep Learning, Information Retrieval, Data Quality and Data Integration, and Semantic Data Management, as well as related applications from Life Sciences, eGovernment, Business, Manufacturing, eScience, Emergency and Crisis Management, Cultural Heritage, Tourism, Autonomous Systems, etc. Posters and demos will be presented in a separate, interactive session, providing the opportunity for engaging in discussions and direct exchange.
We thus invite submissions relevant to the area of the Semantic Web and which address, but are not limited to, the topics of the Research Track, the Resources Track, the In-Use Track, and the Industry Track. We also invite Vision papers, Position papers and Outrageous ideas. Accepted papers presented at the conference will appear in supplementary post-conference proceedings to be published by Springer in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Camera-ready versions will be available online during the conference.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must be either in PDF or HTML. Springer Publications expect the LaTeX source for the camera ready, but we encourage HTML submissions.
- Submissions must be formatted in the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). For details on the LNCS style, see Springer’s Author Instructions. For HTML submission guidance, see the HTML submission guide.
- Poster and demo submissions are at most 4 pages long, including references. Authors will be granted one extra page when preparing their camera-ready version in case of acceptance, in order to address the reviewers’ comments.
- Demo submissions must additionally provide a description of the demonstration that will be given at the conference (which may include screenshots and must include either a link to an online demo or to a video presenting it). No additional materials are needed for poster submissions at the time of submission.
- Submissions must clearly demonstrate relevance to the Semantic Web and the topics of interest of ESWC 2022. Decisions about acceptance will be based on relevance to the Semantic Web, originality, potential significance, topicality, and clarity.
- Papers that exceed the given page length or do not follow the LNCS guidelines will be rejected without review. Posters and demos accompanying an accepted main track paper must be marked as such and provide an explanation of the additional value of the P&D submission. Aside from such cases, double submissions to any other conferences, workshops, or tracks of ESWC will be rejected.
Authors’ names and affiliations should be included (for single blind reviewing)
Poster papers will appear in supplementary post-conference proceedings to be published by Springer in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Participants with an accepted poster or demonstration must register for the conference and present their work during the Poster and Demos Session. Space will be allocated for each participant. In case of any special requirements, the organizers should be contacted well in advance of the conference.
- Accepted posters and demos will be enrolled into the competition for the best poster and demo award of ESWC 2022. The winners will receive an award certificate.
Submission Deadline: Monday March 7th, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: Tuesday April 5th, 2022
Camera-Ready Paper: April 15th, 2022
All deadlines are 23:59 anywhere on earth (UTC-12).
Jodi Schneider, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, email: email@example.com
Anisa Rula, University of Brescia, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be uploaded on Easychair at https://easychair.org/