We are very pleased to announce this year’s accepted workshops for ESWC 2022! There are 5 accepted full-day workshops and 5 half-day workshops. The full-day workshops are:
- 1st International Workshop on Semantic Industrial Information Modelling (SemIIM)
- Third International Workshop On Knowledge Graph Construction (KGCW)
- 5th International Workshop on Geospatial Linked Data (GeoLD)
- 1st Workshop on Modular Knowledge (ModularK)
- 10th Linked Data in Architecture and Construction Workshop (LDAC)
The half-day workshops are:
- 6th Natural Language Interfaces for the Web of Data (NLIWOD+QALD)
- Third International Workshop On Semantic Digital Twins (SeDIT)
- International Workshop on Knwoledge Graph Generation from Text (Text2KG)
- 3rd International Workshop on Deep Learning meets Ontologies and Natural Language Processing (DeepOntoNLP)
- 5th Workshop on Semantic Web solutions for large-scale biomedical data analytics (SeMWeBMeDA)
More information can be found at the respective workshop websites and the Workshops & Tutorials page.
Check out our call for contributions! We are really excited to have you participate in-person in next year’s conference. We have a comprehensive set of options for different stages and types of your research. We also have tracks to show innovation and practical use of semantic technologies.
The key dates for the Research, Resource and In-use track are:
- 2 December 2021: abstract submission
- 9 December 2021: full submission
Get those submissions ready!